Tuesday, February 15, 2005

u know uve settled in when.....

for the first few weeks my room was immaculate. life was neat and tidy. but now its getting that little bit messy.

anyway, i felt like i should write something cos its been a while but im not feeling well at all. i came home last night from watching palace get thrashed and just felt horrible. usually my rooms a little chilly but i felt boiling. i was sick and everything and hardly slept. but now its 12.30pm and i feel much better.

thank god for my friend jade. she calmed me down, told me to drink water and dab my face with a cold towel. otherwise i was in such a state. oh well. im just not used to getting ill. usually i pretend to be ill to take time off work but this time i really cant work.

ppl have been so nice though. loads of ppl calling me to see if im ok. i felt like ferris bueler!

anyway, thats it for now ppl. more when i feel better. nothing cooler than using the internet in bed when ur not well. i just love listening to one extra.

po
jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home