Sunday, March 13, 2005

does anyone know why a big space appeared

for some reason a big space appeared at the top of my blog the other day.
anyone know why or how?

j
ps enough with these emails and comments about alaska or whatever. it really WASNT funny in the first place. gets my hitrate up though.

hi hanna and yisroel. just want to say how lovely and cute their kids are. came round for an ice cream and cake kiddush on shabbat after shul across the road and all 4 behaved relatively immaculately.

also hi to charles daniels and heather. what a lovely conversation we all had last night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy,

I am really bored at work because everyone here thinks I am inept and won't give me any work to do.

Please can you post something about your life to make my day/month/year/life more interesting.

up the eagles!

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs that aren't updated on a regular basis lose their popularity.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home