Friday, February 18, 2005

the best way to spend a friday, in my opinion

woke up knackered this morning after another crazy party (see below for picz and a little synopsis!).
then i realised this girl amanda i met last night wanted to go to the beach in tel aviv. i looked outside and it was properly sunny. so i gave her a bell, met up at about 11.15 nd we were at the beach by 1.
it was the best way to spend a friday, although we had meant to get there earlier. stayed till 4pm and came home cos i had to go to ronnie for dinner.
who could ever want to live in the uk!
j


me on the beach with amanda Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jez,
Its Tuesday Morning in Finchley and it's f*%*ing freezing here - with a blanket of snow covering everything. You know what I mean, nice to look at - but shit to work in.... especially when i go online and see a picture of your belly on the Tel-Aviv beach in the sun.

I hope your having a more 'challenging' time than you make out! - Other wise I would have to admit to being a tad bit jealous!

Still I along with Abbie, Jamie, Gaz and all the rest of us wish you the very best – as you were obviously destined for Israel. – You were made for each other!

Anyways, bugger all to report here – so I’ll speak to ya again soon….

Laters,

Nev

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home