Tuesday, February 22, 2005

ivor and miriam have come round to the flat....at last!

today was a special day for me. after six weeks in israel my mums cousin ivor who has lived in the same flat up the road since 1962 finally came round for coffee with his wife miriam. dont they look cute with my becks and bournemouth mugs!

well, i know ive not written anything for a few days but i thought id wait for ppl to see the pic of me on the beach!

nothing overly excitings happened. ive got my camera back so ive been taking some pictures. today i moved things around in the lounge so it feels nicer. last night i went to d and d, again. oh, ive not explained d and d yet. its a great bar just near my friend davids flat. we go there all the time and the owner gives us free drinks alot. ill take some pics soon but heres the website so far (its not finished yet cos the bars only been open a few months) http://www.dndmb.com.

anyway, supper time. ive cooked tofu with rice and a stir fry for a friend ravit whos coming for dinner. should be nice.
till next time
po j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home